Good evening, ladies and cats.
I have set up some rules on Requests and art trades. I have got several lately, and after done some of them I realised that I don't have time for those I have no commitment or interest for.
RULES AND GUIDELINES
1. If the characters are from a fandom I have to be interested in this fandom. I don't have to be a part of the fandom to accept it, but have to feel some kind of love for it. You can just go ahead and ask me if I accept it or not, it's that simple.
2. No art to show hate on any character or person
3. I will not draw anything over the top sexual
4. I do not draw in anime or manga style(Expections: Ghibli). I used to draw manga style before, but to be honest I have become bored and tired of the style.
5. For personal use only
6. You can not claim the art as yours, and I want credit if you post it anywhere outside of DA. A click through link can be enough.
7. If I am to draw an OC or something specific I would like clear references
8. Please allow me to experiment
Thanks for reading guys. I just don't want any more misunderstandings or troubles, or too much work.